Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Ba here,

Last night I got home from work to find the whole team in the house. Well I came home with WE so he was already there...blah blah.

It was nice to have the whole crew there, a rare occasion these days. This world makes fools of us all and we are slipping into a foolish party of jerks. What happened to the days when we would all hang out and laugh...anyway I digress.

Last night was full of fun filled events and suprises:

WE cooked some pasta which I was allowed to eat some of.

WA asked WE and I if we were sick of living with 'faggots'. I was a little surprised cause I didn't realize there was more than one 'faggot' living in the house. Suddenly I was forced to question my whole reasons for living there. Was I the only man living as god intended? I decided that the other 'faggot' lives in the roof and only comes down at night to play scrabble with CRA.

WA then went onto explain to me in the loungeroom, as we watched BB that women usually became disgusted with themselves while they masturbated. He demonstrated this by reenacting a woman 'gettin herself off'. I was surprised to hear this news also, it then made me sad that woman couldn't be happy about pleasuring themselves. That night I cried in BaWaWeCra.

CRA spent a lot of the night in her room. I think she is scared of the 'faggot' living in the roof.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's wrong with scrabble? Everyone loves a board game. Don't get me started on cards...

6:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cra will be ok. after all, its obvious that 'faggot' in the roof prefers sausage over taco!!he won't be buggering-whoops, i mean bugging, cra.

10:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home