Friday, June 10, 2005

Who put the Pooh in TXPooh?

Well last night at Bawawecra was a good one indeed. Highlights were definitely busting in on nick while he s(h)at on the toilet 'making a call' and taking a photo of him. as you can see clearly below. luckily you can only see the stem of his Todger, and not the whole package.

He wasn't as upset about this as I thought he should be. Although he did point out that it needed to be clarified that he was about to take a bath and that is why he was naked.

Nick always takes baths with bubble bath. Im assuming he has a hideous dick and cant relax in the bath if he is looking at it. What a horrible way to live.

We didn't see much of steph last night as she was fancying it up somewhere other than home. Whats the point!? She came home drunk and abusive. I chose to ignore her but its hard to ignore a beast woman vomitting all over your kitchen isnt it...

and James left us for his weekend away. It was a somber affair when he left. However as soon as he was out the door the bitching began. Oh what a lovely house I live in.

Also to clarify nick and my dinner last night, he said he would cook it, as I provided most of the ingredients. He didn't do a bloody thing but cut the mushrooms and then bitch about it to this blog. What a jerk. I do have to admit that it was pretty bland. But not as bland as the company I had while I ate it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home