Sunday, June 12, 2005

Dumb and Stupider

So I aint been home that much in the past couple days. A boy likes to party you know. I walked into the house today to find Steph and Nick on the couch in the living room covered from head to toe in chips and arseholes.

"WE DONT HAVE THE INTERNET" they both whined.
"Did you call optus?" I asked.
"WE DONT KNOW HOW!!!" they replied with a lazy jerk expressions.

So I got on the phone and sorted it all out. It would have taken them about 5 minutes of not eating chips to get off thier asses and do this themselves but no...they cant do shit like that. Why you ask? Ill tell you why, CAUSE THEY ARE FUKING USELESS!

I dont know how the hell they have managed to live so many years without James and I holding thier hands as they venture into the real world.

I miss James. He kept me sane in this house of incompetance. This is a dark day for Bawawecra...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home