Monday, June 13, 2005

predictable

well I just got back from my study tour of Victorian share houses.

my esteemed housemates called me at least three times while I was away. they claim it was to do with the "internet" but I think they just wanted to hear my soothing, reassuring tones over the line - you know, to help them get to sleep at night.

I came home to a kitchen full of dirty dishes. no surprises there. WA seems to have had another one of his bizzare Super Vegan lentil fetish parties judging by all the shit strewn around the cooktop. And speaking of WA is anyone else tired of his moaning drama queen "WE and BA are persecuting me" trip? jesus man, you're a filthy pig but we still love you. tell it to the judge, know what I'm saying?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

one of the joys of living with nick is that even when he's not there you can still feel his presence in the thick layer of grime that surrounds all cook tops.... sometimes i used to ponder whether perhaps the reason he was always looking for more to eat was because so much of what he cooked ended up on the stove top...

9:33 pm  
Blogger matt said...

Hi Ashley!

10:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home