Tuesday, October 04, 2005

NO SMOKING!!!

So there has been a move in the house to quit smoking. Jummy has stopped and now only has the occasional 'social' smoke. Nick claims to have quit 2 days ago due to poverty. Steph rarely smokes and when she does its only to take the taste of spew out of her mouth...

what is left for me to do?

As the heaviest smoker therefore coolest member of the house, I see 2 options. Quit now and become the coolest non smoker there, or smoke even more than I used to.

I got a really sore throat today so maybe I should quit...but then can I really let Bawawecra become a house of non smoking jerks?! I mean we already have a Vegan and a Girl living there. How much more Hippy can we be?!

I need to make a move and fast.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

start smoking cigars. inside.

2:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Start smoking your pubes

4:25 pm  
Blogger pippa said...

I'm not actually encouraging this, but whilst your cool, non-smoking housemates are sleeping you should sneak into their rooms and stick nicotine patches onto their legs or something.

They'll wake up in the morning and be so desperate for a cigarette that they'll worship at your feet and proclaim you the coolest.

btw. can you email me james? I've only got your science dept email address.

9:15 am  
Blogger matt said...

how do you email a whole person?

11:49 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have to shove them through the disk drive slot. ANY WAY YOU CAN.

1:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Start smoking a pipe. A big, old man pipe. With Rum & Raisin Tobacco.

And if any of you bastards even consider 'socially' smoking any of my cigarettes, you're getting a kick in the neck.

2:51 pm  
Blogger marla said...

I suggest hypnotherapy.

5:39 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha! i'm just waiting for james to come through a slot in pip's computer one night while we're all alseep...

hot diggity :)

12:20 pm  
Blogger matt said...

there are a lot of people waitin for james to 'come through a slot'

4:51 pm  
Blogger marla said...

and there are many other people whom's slot has already been come though....

4:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Start smoking through the slot, I've saw that on a video once...

11:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home