Thursday, September 15, 2005

Oh, do i feel like the mother of the world.

Steph is the mother of the House. There is no doubt about it. Without her we would be a MESS!

She has more cleaning products than I have ever seen in my life. I think she actually has more under her bed but i darent not look. She is constantly spraying our odors away and tidying up after all of us.

She does yell at us too, but we dont really care cause she is our mother and she has to love us no matter what we do. I know even when she is screaming 'THERE IS BACON IN THE HOUSE!!!' that she is not truly angry...only temporarily blinded with love.

The other night I walked past her room and heard a faint clicking sound. I assume she is knitting us all jumpers with our names on them. Bless.

In other news I plan to do a shit and hide it somewhere in Nicks room. I predict that it will be roughly 2 months before he finds it. I will have forgotten all about doing it by then so can even take a polygraph test to deny it. And i can laugh it up. The crime is perfect and victumless...except for Nick of course who has to live with a shit in his room for 2 months. Poor guy. Oh well.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha , That's the best shit experiment I've ever heard... Err and I've heard a few... Although U need a control group of people with clean rooms to see when the average time of "discovery" is .... Then we can compare it to nick and decide from there if he's human.

3:11 pm  
Blogger matt said...

ok ill do it in stephs room too.

3:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home