Tuesday, September 06, 2005

STAY OUT OF THE FRIDGE TONY!

Last night ol Clam Clam Clameroo did something to her back. Not sure what she did but it involved a foot stool that she found on the side of the road and thought it would be 'really lovely' in our house. I know I love festy torn up shit in my house...dont you?

So anyway she was hobbling round the house all night trying to get sympathy from us boys. I was having none of it. I honestly couldnt stop giggling cause she looked ridiculous.

My guess is she actually hurt her back trying to carry some other urine stained item into our house that was even heavier. Poor Steph tho, she must be struggling financially to have to resort to this kind of crap. Maybe I should lend her a couple bucks. That would be the nice thing to do.

Nick has been doing essays and dry-humping everything in sight. I wish James would just fuck him already, its been on the cards for at least two weeks. He is a damn prick tease and poor Nick is the most teased prick in the house.

We should make mention of Antony here, he comes over a lot. Stinks up the place, but we somehow love his 'company'...

Also the other night all of Bawawecra went to a party. I didnt. So there. hehe.

3 Comments:

Blogger jimmy said...

yeah, where were you Matt? Oh now I remember - AT REGURGITATOR!

what a stooge.

2:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok let’s get this straight matt. For sure I come over allot, But Last night when I did it was cos you insisted cos you wanted to ‘finish’ off our date. Too bad I’m not a slut so I didn’t let you close the deal…. And I have higher standards. Although you do know how to show a girl a good time ;) . And finally…. The stink? Well I’m sorry your not used to the smell of deodorant and HoT Cologne… I’ll try and adapt by smelling like feet next time I'm around you.

7:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

not WHAT broke the camels back, WHO

11:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home