Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Steph's continual spiral into insanity.

Well my other housemates have been talking about it but I have been refusing to believe it...but I am now quite convinced that Steph is going insane. Last night I found her wandering around the kitchen muttering 'container, container' to herself over and over again. Maybe she was just looking for one you suggest...no, she had one in her hands. She was looking at it.

And to top it all off she didn't even want to step out of Bawawecra for 5 minutes to go to a giant rug sale. Now that's INSANE!

James is back. What a let down. At least when I went away I brought back a nice music magazine for the house to enjoy...all James brought back for us was his greasy stinky hair.

It is good to have him back tho...for those of you not too close to Bawawecra, James and I have a soft alliance. Steph and Nick are the morons and James and I are the go-getters. We have a great 'can-do' attitude that helps us out in the house a lot!

I say soft alliance tho cause he still manages to piss me off on a regular basis and I am quite prepared to side with the others on any issue where I don't see my best interests catered for.

And it seems that Nick has instituted a smoking policy into the house, read below, I for one am all for it and will concentrate most of my 'in-house' smoking in James' room. That should stick a rod up his 'purification' craze...which I'm sure you will hear a lot more about in posts to come...

STAY TUNED FANS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home