Thursday, July 14, 2005

Long time no....WE!

Hey gang,

been a while since I posted on this old thing....not as long as WE tho, anyone seen him round lately...he spends a lot of time in his room 'rubbing one out'. That boy must have one scabby dick...

anyways....

Its bill time at Bawawecra. The 2 first major bills came in and they total all up about $500. Can the house afford such a blow to its finances. Will we have to work together to live...or will the rich (James and Matt) get richer while the poor (Nick and Steph) get more and more ugly?

The soft alliance becomes a financial one. I plan to loan Nick and Steph the money at highly inflated interest rates. Soon their paychecks will go directly into my account. They will be working 60 hour weeks for nothing, there will be a huge concert held in order to try and make me cancel the debt. I will never cancel it though. For I am EVERY MAN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home