Friday, July 01, 2005

Last 3 posts

Well the last 3 posts have been made by me. The other guys better do something quick cause otherwise it will look like I've made this whole share house up. And I live there alone pretending to live with a girl, a boy and a jerk.

Poor old Nick was sick as a dog last night. I felt sorry for him but at the same time I was fearful of my own health, Ive been sick on and off for about 2 months now and I dont want it again. Who the hell does he think he is going out into the world gallivanting around and bringing home his germs. The foreskin pope!?

Steph has been chain smoking like a burnt out hippie of late. I worry about her, she has probably got a lot on her mind...there is a big party at the house this weekend and there will be lots of breakable glasses around, Im sure she is stressed about ruining the whole thing in some sort of drunken smashy furor. Maybe she and the rest of us will all be happier if we just strap her down to something for the night...

James, well James is being his usual moody self. Shutting me down left right and centre...he has also been talking to Steph a lot more than usual, maybe there is some sort of 'Steph and James' subplot developing....

WHO KNOWS!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home