Friday, July 15, 2005

New Tracksuit.

Last night James and I ventured out of the house to a store that won't be named, lets call it 'Bulls eye'. Anyway we returned with a good many things.

James and I both bought clothes airers or as some people call them, clothes horses. We bought one each, we plan to rent them out to the housemates at a ridiculous price. However when I get home tonight I expect mine to be covered in bras and feces. The bras being Nicks...

James also bought a casserole dish. Nick was very excited about this, I can only assume he wants to make some horrible tasteless vegan dish and leave the remains of it in the dish for weeks until it become the new house pet.

I also bought a lovely khaki tracksuit. I look great in it and feel even greater, but my housemates disagree. Nick was so disgusted by it he asked me to remove it. When I refused he tried to remove it for me in front of our guests...sometimes I wonder where that boy was raised.

Where was Steph last night? Anyone see her?

1 Comments:

Blogger jimmy said...

hey! leave blasko out of this!!

2:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home