Monday, October 24, 2005

Nurse Nick and Saint Steph

last week I was very sick in Bawawecra.

I discovered these things.

Steph is a great nurse. she will do anything you ask of her. and not complain, and check on you.

Nick is a horrible nurse. he will make you feel like a slob because you cant move. My arm was really saw and I asked him to make a sling for me. he was like 'yeah ill make you a sling'

then he grabbed my extremely saw arm and tried shoving it into the bottom of my tshirt. causeing great pain and no sign of anything that looked like a sling. what a gag.

the irony of it all is that nick is studying to be a nurse. steph is studying to be some sort of arty type. go figure.

I just pray to god i dont get some death illness and wind up in nicks ward in hospital. it will play out something like this:

'nurse i am very hungry and weak. can i have some soup?' - me
'why of course'- nick
nick then picks up a bowl or piping hot soup and pours it on my crotch. as i lay screaming and cripled he will slap me in the face repeatedly and shout 'GET YOUR OWN FUKING SOUP YOU USELESS SLOB, WHAT AM I MADE OF HELPFULLNESS!?!?!'

what a horrible way to die.

james is gone away for a week again. that is all.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steph is perfect isn't she? Is there anything bad about her?

8:50 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its 'sore' not 'saw'. idiot.

10:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home