Monday, November 28, 2005

3 Men and a Stuffascope

There is a weird penis thing called a Stuffascope in our house at the moment. Its shaped like a stethoscope but has a penis where the part you put to someones heart beat usually is.

Its a little scary. Apparently you shove it up your lover and you can listen to what their body sounds like from the inside. I dont really want to hear what anyones bowels sound like from far inside them.

But maybe it has its place in Bawawecra. Who am I to judge. If I had as little to do as Steph and Nick during the day I too might start to wonder what sounds I make in all sorts of parts of my body...but the step of buying a device that amplifies it is not one Im sure I would take...

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

when i came over on friday i put it on and started banging it against the wall to see what sound it makes. after about a minute of doing that i looked at myself and asked what the fuck was i doing and quickly took it off.
BUT the fact that it's called stuffascope - GENIUS.

11:55 am  
Blogger matt said...

who is this? who is bangin on my walls?

1:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's effie, dude.

2:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha BAM!

4:49 pm  
Blogger matt said...

steph, thoust doust protest too much?

9:22 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

god i'd hate to live with you matt. you have no concept of share house living. and you live with the hottest and funniest people in adelaide! don't look a gift horse in the butt, dude. it just might shit on you!

4:22 pm  
Blogger matt said...

i bet nick wrote that.

9:38 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's Matt?

11:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home