Thursday, November 17, 2005

All My Friends Are Getting Married

Something happened yesterday in Bawawecra...Im not exactly sure what it was. But it was something magical. Maybe Christmas came a little early. Maybe Nick came a little early.

When I arrived home I was dumbfounded by the amazing spotless clean shine of Bawawecra. Nick and Steph stood there grinning from ear to ear in all its glory.

'Who did all this' I asked with surprised enthusiasm.
'LOVE DID IT!' they replied in perfect 5ths.

And what a nice job love did too.

Later that night as they watched movies together I rummaged through some boxes in thier rooms. I came across a marriage certificate, THE MARRIAGE OF STEPH AND NICK!! It was dated yesterday. They have officially tied the knot.

Congratulate them my friends. It is a beautiful day in the house.

I also noted that Nick has not has his period in 4 months (i know this cause he becomes a wingy bitch when he is on the blob), could Nick be up the duff!? He is gettin a lot of odd cravings.

More on this as it happens!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is "on the blob", you didn't get that from any real-life woman me thinks...

12:19 pm  
Blogger matt said...

thats what most womens call it me thinks. either that or 'aunty flo'

1:47 pm  
Blogger matt said...

steph...read my comment in the other entry.

9:59 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt got Nick up the blob!

8:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home