Friday, June 17, 2005

Tony Hawk and Beady Eyes

Last night James and I discovered the wonders of Tony Hawk. We kept gettin beaten by a girl but that didn't stop us from falling in love with the game.

My strengths are the high ramps. But I need to have no obstructions. I need my ramp to be pure and hassle free if I am to lay down some serious air time.
I couldn't work out what James' strengths were. I think it was just talking jive about which course was better suited to his shit no-score-style.

Nick left Bawawecra at about 6 last night. He said he would come back. But he didn't. I no longer believe a word out of his mouth.

James claimed he would write about the state that Nick left the kitchen in but I see no such post on here. He is scared of Nick. I don't know why they both have beady little eyes, they should be used to seeing that shit.

I aint see the Cra-ster for ages....well it feels like that long. I'm gonna attempt to spend some quality time with her this weekend 'designing a poster'.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm gonna kickflip yo ass back to 1993

.bo

2:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt, I've seen you play Tony Hawk's. And, quite frankly, you STINK. Your strengths are: NOTHING. Consider this a giant, throbbing man-gauntlet thrust in your face. Verily.

RINGO

4:07 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is "designing a poster" code for sex.

10:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am yet to venture to the BAWAWECRA house-hold, mainly because I don't know any body that lives there, I do however know the blonde one sitting on the couch playing Hawk.

I too, like to play Hawk, and I am willing to venture to BAWAWECRA just for a game, and to get on the this BLOG!!

If you are too chicken to come up against a pro, then please..... give it another 12 months full time training and the shame of loosing to me can be reduced.
If not, im there at the whisk of an invitation.

Chad.

11:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home