Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Alliances Lost, Enemies Gained.

Last night a Bawawecra encounter happened outside of the house! But not too far away, so I think I can report on it.

James and I were walking down our street towards our house, having just suffered through another hard days work. A little insight into our lives is that James and I both work full time, while Nick and Steph laze around the house eating our rice and covering our house with lint. As we neared our house we saw in the distance Steph walking with who we assumed at the time was Tori Spelling. We both got quite excited about the chance to meet the long faced freak, but as we got closer still we realised it was in fact just long faced Nick.

The meeting was a strange one indeed, they both were walking out for a 'cuppa', James and I were wanting to go home, or at least thats what I thought!!

After sharing a smoke out the front of our house, right near the neighbor's gas leak, I walked into the house expecting James to follow, after all he is in the Man-corp alliance with me. Suddenly I turned around to see him walking away with them!! Had James sided with the PoFo Alliance?!?

I sat alone in the house for about 20 mins waiting for his return with a delightful 'hehe, those pofos they thought I was going to have coffee with them but I really just stole their belts and ran off'. But this was not to happen.

I stormed out of the house off into the night. Who knows if I will return to Bawawecra, there seems very little left for me there now. My alliance has been crushed. I am a lone ranger on the plains of the Cra...

I am Man-Corp, Man-Corp is I.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ba if Wa breaks alliance and leaves you again....rub one out on his pillow. He will soon learn. If he doesn't learn rub his face in it.

It's alot like training a dog.

8:02 pm  
Blogger jimmy said...

No I'm We! *I'm* breaking alliance. I'm the one who needs my face rubbed in it! Sheesh....Get it right dufus!

8:12 pm  
Blogger matt said...

you will get it back when you come into my room and take it from me. and only then...

1:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home