Monday, July 18, 2005

Stephie and the Jatz

So it seems that Stepharoo aka ol' Calamity aka Yappin Lou has decided that Bawawecra is now her personal blog about her 'aaaaamazing' life.

James and I have discussed the validity of her recent posts, we have decided to let it slide....

I mean I feel sorry for ol Cal. She probably has the least glamorous life of anyone in the Bawawecra house. She constantly tries to steal attention away from 'the boys' at parties by smashing plates on the ground or thrusting jatz into peoples faces, screaming horribly 'EAT THE DAMN JATZ OR I WONT FEEL REAL INSIIIIIIDE!'.

And of course if that fails she throws up all over the floor and rolls around in it making horrible gurgling sounds with what I hope is her mouth.

We, Wa and I have spent many a night wondering how to solve a problem like Calamity, but alas we have reached no solid conclusions. I guess only time will tell us of her fate.

If nothing else, if Calamity were to shuffle off this mortal coil then the price of chair paintings will no doubt sky rocket, and you can rest assured us boys will be taking advantage of that!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahhahaahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahaahah


you're alright.

3:03 pm  
Blogger matt said...

im gonna make it in this town!

4:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home