Wednesday, June 22, 2005

bad times at the 'cra

Last night was a tense night at the ol house of 'cra...you could cut the tension with a plastic spoon.

There was a lot of shouting about things said and things done. We all had a go. And then in the midst of James powerslamming Steph into the fussball table Nick screamed 'WHERE IS THE LOOOVE?!' his voice breaking up as he shouted love. We stopped looked at each other and all hugged.

Bawawecra the blog is quiet. Too quiet. Maybe all is not forgiven.

In other news last night I opened the fridge and my sweet chilli sauce fell out. Smashing on the floor. It made our kitchen smell quite nice tho...but whoever left that trap is a jerk. Im looking at you Nick you sauce fiend!

And I tried to make a tuna pasta sauce without cooking any of it. Worst meal I have eaten in a long time. Will not go that far with laziness again.

2 Comments:

Blogger jimmy said...

Oh I don't know, that's overstating it a bit isn't it?

The only thing I remember being cut was "the cheese". Repeatedly!

3:16 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your story needs more work....
and a happy ending

3:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home