Monday, June 27, 2005

Stocked

Yesterday James and I ventured out of Bawawecra with out wallets full and our stomachs empty. When we returned (much like cavemen returning from a hunt) we took the spoils of our escapades into the beloved kitchen.

James and I had spent a lot of money on shopping. And we were happy for it. I was expecting more of a shock on the faces of Nick and Steph when they returned home from their pointless endevours, but no they just went about breaking and messing things up as per usual.

I think a photo should be taken of James and my shelf and of the fridge. There are currently about 3 types of juice in there. What an amazing feeling we will all enjoy as we all benifit from the riches of James and I. We truly are the King and Queen of Bawawecra.

In other news: I played a great gag on Nick on sunday morning by bringing him a coffee in bed, but not in a mug, in a bowl!! HA! oh the laughs that were had as he tried to drink it. There is nothing funnier than watching an angry hungover mostly naked man trying to drink coffee from a bowl. Im tellin ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home