Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Calamity Jane

Ah yes. What a lovely time in Bawawecra was had by all last night. Except for Nick who wasn't there....Im not suggesting anything by that...but have a think about it.

James finally gave up his awfully boring purity craze and got a little schmunty and smoked a few ciggies. The first of which he claimed to be the best he had ever smoked in his life...I think thats cause I found it on the floor of my bedroom right next to all of Nick's spaff rags that he left there when he used to use my computer. James sure does love the taste of smoked semen.

We had a couple of lovely guests over who ate a lot of the dinner that was ment for me...but it was all forgiven when they tidied the kitchen and made pancakes.

James and I also dominated Tony Hawkes for a while. We are becoming pro's at that game...

I feel asleep happy and content with living in Bawawecra that night....little did i know what a horrible morning I had before me.

at about 6:10 I awoke to someone bashing on our front door. I sat up straight sure we were being broken into...I looked out the window to see Steph (who I now refer to as Calamity Jane) gettin into her car to go to work. 'WHY THE HELL DID SHE BASH ON THE DOOR' I thought loudly. What a damn jerk! I soon discovered however that the door was being difficult and that she had to slam on it....

How did i find this out you ask, dear reader? Well at about 6:30 I got a sms from ol' Calamity askin if the bins had been put out...I had a peak out of my window to see the bin still in our yard...our yard which was currently being engulfed in a huge typhoon like storm...But being the most responsible member of the house I put on a pair of shorts and ran out into the early ours of the morning to take the bin out...Barefoot and naked from the waist up.

I got soaked...I stood naked and wet in my room and cursed Bawawecra...soon, oh so very soon, the other members of my house will develop fungus on thier ankles, except for ol' Calamity who will get it on her face!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah ok post....

Only part worth reading was when matt stood naked and wet.

6:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home