Tuesday, August 02, 2005

The Deleted Post

So it seems that James and Steph have formed a new alliance. An alliance against Nick and I. Well just when I thought things were going nice and smooth.

Here is a post that was deleted from the blog by them...after they deemed it too controversial. Luckily I have access to the archives and saved it from obscurity...

--------------------------
Steph says:
i just posted on the ol bawawecra
call me Jummy says:
reaaaaly
call me Jummy says:
good work Steph
call me Jummy says:
sock it to the Man
call me Jummy says:
i.e. the MANCORE
Steph says:
but it was really socking it to matt and nick, they ain't mancore, they is hybrid
call me Jummy says:
yeah well they're ganging up on us intellectuals
call me Jummy says:
they're dumbcore
Steph says:
i hear that sista

--------------------

JERKS I SAY!

this means war in the 'house o love'...

3 Comments:

Blogger jimmy said...

hmm that was unfortunate.

well I've taken your admin privileges away now Matt so I shouldn't have any more trouble with "leaks" and "indiscretions".

You people forget: I CREATED YOU!

3:23 pm  
Blogger jimmy said...

that's OK Steph. It's about time BRAINcore came out into the open and claimed supremacy over those filthy hairy dropping apes.

as is our right!

3:32 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt, you don't realise that all of teh alliances so far have been AGAINST YOU

3:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home