Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I say dont you know, you say you dont know, I SAY, Take me........IN!?

Welly well well. What a weekend. So much carnage, and Bawawecra's first ever out of town guest. As far as I can remember....

Jimmy gave up purity again in a beautiful fashion. Though I think he forgot how to be unpure because he tried drinking champange through the top of his head rather than his mouth. Oh the laughs we all had.

Nick spent a lot of the time outside of the house. When he did come home all he would do was complain about his back. Looked fine to me! He is loving 'the fatties' on Australian Idol. Im not sure if he can decide which is his favourite one but Im assuming the rice and tamatoe sauce he eats the better his perception of reality will get.

Steph almost forgot to pay her rent. She ran home waving it above her head. Unfortunatelly she tripped over her lips whilst doing this and the money went EVERYWHERE! Lets hope her lips recover cause Tim from Big Brother will be out of the house this weekend and Steph really wants to pash him.

As for me I spent the days camly assesing the house. I have an ipod now. I dont really need to talk to anyone, but I do anyway just to make it seem like I still care.

Love you all
Matt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home