Friday, August 05, 2005

Jimmy Sharps gets Blunt.

Oh I found my smokes. They were in my jacket pocket. Turns out they didnt all smoke me dry...

And a message to Steph and Nick, well mostly to me and Nick. You and I need to start washing/cleanin more. Its pissin Jimmy off. I need to step up, but you need to knock it up a few notches. feel me?

Last night I looked through Jimmys window to see him shouting at his mirror, he was pretending to confront you and I, he looked really angry, and he had an erection.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahhahhhahha

4:21 pm  
Blogger jimmy said...

Hi Antony!

4:23 pm  
Blogger marla said...

/

2:52 am  
Blogger Erik said...

I am incredulous

6:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he had an erection but only in the mirror

1:26 am  
Blogger matt said...

you sure do wallow...whale-o!

11:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home