Tuesday, December 13, 2005

DVD! Its a DYNAMITE!!!

Oi Oi Oi Oi!

So i got a dvd playa for my birthday from waweccra.

What a nice gift. One we can all enjoy. I have contemplated moving the dvd and the television into my room, as i do own both. but that would destroy nick. or force him to watch his golden girls dvd in my room during the day, which would in turn leave my room covered in spaff (see post below).

So for now it shall remain in the 'common room'. And i shall rule Bawawecra in a constant state of fear that any moment they could be forced to go back to the OMNI DVD PLAYER!!!!*


*the omni dvd player was a pile of shit that ruined our lives almost everyday. it was the cause of stephs drinking problem, nicks spazzuming asshole and jummys horrible shirts.

2 Comments:

Blogger littlefaeriegirl said...

i have a magnavox, everytime i see the name it makes me feel like saying it as if it were a superhero or something

9:41 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds like an 80's band to me. jfzrzrus

12:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home