Saturday, December 03, 2005

Private Dick Busts BAWAWECRA

Well i guess it had to happen sooner or later. Those of you familiar with the pre-history of Bawawecra would know something of the unsavoury nature of previous tenants. I'd actually forgotten about the horrors we witnessed on that day of our first "viewing" but this morning's events brought it all back.

I answered the door to a serious looking gentleman enquiring after a certain Gxxxx Txxxxxx* whose mail we still get. After me yawning and explaining he doesn't live here anymore i found myself with some kind of Private Investigators badge thrust in my face and a volley of questions about how long I've lived here, who the landlord is, what we do with the ex-tenants mail etc etc

Now more than likely this kid probably just owes $12.86 on his Video Ezy account and that's the end of the story. But I figured I haven't posted in a while and let's face it this is the most exciting thing that has happened in this house since Nick "accidentally" cut up Matt's treasured Levi flares and turned them into hot pants. Now there's a story......




* name supressed

1 Comments:

Blogger matt said...

hmm. i should really post about those jeans. now that was a real event

3:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home