Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Who puts the 'Wa' in Bawawecra?

Recently Nick/Wa posted this comment on our blog about the death of his live journal

" haha - i'm afraid a little piece of my heart died, crushed under the weight of the fat, buck-toothed idiocy of my house"mates". and what use is a journal for one who has been forced to become an emotional robot? "today was another bland and listless day, in which i feared to step outside my room to face the barage of accusations and insults of my erstwhile friends" would become tiresome after a while. tiresome."

it seems he now hates living in Bawawecra.

well i have to words to say to this:

MOVE THE HELL OUT YOU FAT JERK!!!!

but serious folks. have we lost our little wa. 'Bawecra' sounds damn ridiculous.

He left a chocolate egg tied to my door the other day. Its Christmas not easter, the poor retard, but I cherish the thought. It will remain on my door as a symbol of the birth we never shared together...

4 Comments:

Blogger jimmy said...

that's too posts in a row about Nick. obsessed much?

2:25 pm  
Blogger jimmy said...

i mean "two" damnit! there goes my witty rejoinder!

2:26 pm  
Blogger matt said...

i like the way you moooooove,

you got no neck but you got grooove

2:57 pm  
Blogger matt said...

i come home when ive stunk out bridgets house too much and it needs air.

4:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home