Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I put the WE in bawawecra

well well well, long time no Jimmy eh? contrary to reports on this blog I've been doing so much more than washing dishes, bitching about said dishes, wanking to pictures of Candace Cameron, smashing the shower screen, stealing cigarettes AND whatever other fantasies "Ba" squeezes from his feeble fart-addled brain........

oh so much more

I've also been playing the Stock Market......and spending a fair bit of time at the track. Needless to say it won't be long until I'm stinking rich. Then I can buy out Lando and his chicken farming operation, and start to make the real money. I think I'll turn BaWaWeCra into a theme park. Except I'll have to replace Nick and Matt with wax dummies to keep the smell down, that'd be bad for business.

anyway, "jokes" aside - I got myself into a spot of bother on the weekend and, not to get too warm and fuzzy, i was very impressed at how Ba, Wa and Cra and other assorted houseguests rallied around to really keep the good times rolling. Each played their part with aplomb - Nick with his masterful haircut, Matt his well aimed spurts of alcohol and little Stepharoo snapping away like a trooper. Good times kids. Maybe it aint so bad here after all.........


(it would be extremely out of character for me not to mention money in a post so....... NICK you owe me 'Net money! Matt, the fridge was due 3 days ago!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah matt, go the fridge money, we need that fridge. I got yoghurt in there man.

11:54 pm  
Blogger matt said...

fuk i got the radio rentals book in my back pack. was gonna do that at lunch.

what time does it close...i wonder.

1:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home