Monday, August 15, 2005

Penis Hood: Prince of Forskins

Well its gotta be said. Cra is the best housemate in the house. She is amazing with her cleanin binges. I went out on Saturday night for my regular 'drinks with the lads' down at the 'old local', to return home to a wonderfully clean house. It was simply amazing.

She had a whole bunch of friends/jerks over last night that kept me mildly amused with their boring stories about their 'lives' but it wasnt what I would call a bad time...

Wa has taken to puttin the entire kitchen into his bedroom. Yes that's right Cra reported to me that in her mission to clean the house she found 'every single glass' in his room. I dont really know what he is planning to do with all these glasses. Maybe charge us for them? What a jerk thing to do! He is part ethnic or something like that, so its probably in his nature.

James has been talking a lot about gene-ology of late. I think its getting to me. I mean what kind of name is Wa anyway...thats not occidental.

James is away for 5 or so days. The house has never felt so relaxed. Wa's anus only spazzumed for 20 minutes yesterday, thats a huge improvement!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home