Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Rise and Whine!

This morn I got up to have my 8am shower. I ALWAYS shower at 8. Thats my routine. When I went to the bathroom someone was in there. SHOWERING! I soon deduced from the trail of shit leading from his ass to his bedroom that it was in fact Nick in the shower...

'ok ill give him 5 minutes' i thought to myself,

10 minutes later I knocked on the door.

'Nick hurry up ill be late for work'
Nick opened the door to reveal his bear chest.
'Come on in' he said with an ugly tone that implied that he was gonna shit on my dick as soon as I took my pants off.

'No get out, I need to shower' I said.
'WHAT YOU CANT SHOWER IN FRONT OF ME!?' he screamed like some sort of banshee that had just been told to get out of the bathroom.

He shoved past me, his stink making my eyes water,
'YOURE A FUKING JERK! CANT YOU SEE IVE LOST MY WALLET!' he proclaimed.

I bet he lost it up his fat ass.

1 Comments:

Blogger matt said...

oh and i spelt it 'bear' on purpose.

2:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home